Life lessons I observed while watching Bella's First Ever Ballet Lesson -
- Sometimes you'll need to be a follower. Remember to do your best.
- Sometimes you'll need to be a leader. Remember to set a good example.
- Always allow yourself to stretch beyond your current self imposed limitations.
- Constructive criticism comes from a good place, so listen up and put aside that ego, just for a moment.
- If an obstacle presents itself, sometimes it's best to go around it.
- Always smile, you never know who's watching.
Our youngest is literally growing up by leaps and bounds. It's sometimes hard to watch. But always there's a lesson in it if I look hard enough.
Wishing you a life lesson today. Something positive and insightful so that it grounds you for just a day or two.