5.28.2007

Life is a Cabaret, ol' chum...


Note how the girls and I all have Scary Liza Minelli as a Strong Resemblance...Life is a Cabaret, indeed! Love Leo and Tyra! Kata was disappointed she wasn't Ariel, the Little Mermaid.


Heeeeeere's...Ken! And the man who directed "Titanic"...one of the most predictable movies of all time...but I have to admit a love of the costumes and mostly jewelry in that flick!



Again, the Liza Thing...and Capt. Jack...and Susan Sarandon who is like a million years older than me...sigh...it's too close to Just Past My Birthday to cope well with the Age Thang. And, er, who are the rest of these babes?? Okay, Diane Lane...yes, yes, I know her...but the rest??


Three times...a Liza...and well, there's Drew...Bella, our Free Spirit!


Alex's pics kept coming up with some Really Wacky matches...this was the closest to uh, normal...my First Born...a dictatorial, movie producer, model, rapper...hmmm...for those of you who know him...it's not too far off!

Have fun doing your own Celebrity Collages...very addicting...I must say!

No comments: