5.13.2007

Happy Birthday, M-O-ma

Yes, I just noticed that the cake says "Happy Birthday, Moma." Oh well. It was indeed a happy one. What's a little mistake? Lack of attention to detail. It's the very thing that usually bugs me. But not today. It's just the anniversary of my 29th birthday...or should I pick 33rd...I need to pick some number and stop this aging thing. I'll let y'all know when I discover the mathematical logarithm that's correct and showcases what I feel as opposed to what that dang Driver's License says.

Everyone surprised me with my favorite *bucks scone and grande, non-fat latte for breakfast served with a huge amount of hugs, kisses and cards. For both occassions. My favorite present is the votive set Ken got me. When asked what are these things on the breakfast tray? He smiled sheepishly and said, "Hey, they were free if I bought 3 cards at Hallmark." Always thinking, that Mr. Riggsby. Actually, they're kind of cute. And will look perfect around the bubble bath I need to take while sipping the champagne I need to drink.

Thank you for all your well wishes. And Uncle Rick, thank you for stopping by on your way to Fallon. May you all have a Happy Moma day!

No comments: