5.04.2007

I'm Bringing Winter...Back?!?































This is what we woke up to this morning...Incredible!...In the last shot above, you can't even see Mt. Rose because its covered with *snow* clouds...Normally, its towering over those homes in the foothills...Wow!

So we sit on Cinco de Mayo Eve (I *know* there's no such thing...I think?!) with snow all around.

Fortunately none of the white stuff stuck to the streets...but it does make for one interesting Spring Morn...

Hope your Spring has a lot more warmth in it and that your flowers are not as frost bitten as ours...poor little rosebuds...stay warm out there!

2 comments:

RR said...

I can't believe it!

I'm supposed to come up there week-after-next for navy... But I won't be flying if the wx is like that!

R

Sophie said...

We should be alright...sunny and in the 80s for the rest of this wek...through Sunday...but don't hold your breath too long...it'll change...