5.13.2010

All Things A Very UnMerry UnBirthday/Mother's Day


Seriously, who couldn't wake up with these people staring at them from the foot of their bed?Most of you know that I Hate Morning with a Passion, but on this morning, I woke up and laughed. The fact that they made a lot of noise gathering their surprises wasn't lost on me but as a good mama, I waited and pretended to be asleep so they could shout, "Happy Mother's Day, Mama!" in a fit of giggles.

Please note the extra points Ken received for getting my Starbucks order right after 16.5 years of marriage. Never ask why I love this man because, well, you see the proof is in that picture.

And then because Alex was going to camp that week, we celebrated my birthday a few days early. But don't worry, I was literally showered with sweet well wishes and wonderful treats throughout the week. I cannot even begin to give a shout out to all of you but Taylor, Rick, Marye, Leigh, Katie and Lorraine -- thank you. I was truly spoiled. See the smile below? It's genuine. Well, mostly. It's also there because I'm in our favorite pizza place, Lampost Pizza, and I'm waiting not only for the food but also for a glass of Blue Moon draft to be delivered.

Cheers to you all and thank you again!


No comments: