8.29.2009

All Things Let Down Your Golden Hair.


Sometimes, I'm all about grabbing my camera, any camera that's handy even my iPhone's, and capturing that Fleeting Moment.

Our morning's are so very hurried and frantic but on occasion, we're kinda sorta on time. One day this week, Kata was supposed to be brushing her hair and something distracted her on TV. I'm sure it was a Jonas Brothers or Selena Gomez video so she sat down. And Bella picked up the hairbrush and began to brush her sister's hair.

All I could think of was -

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, so that I may climb the golden
stair..."


Fortunately, there's no Enchantress in sight and umm, a prince is out of the picture as well. But a sisterly bond is captured nonetheless.

Wishing you a bonding moment. Go and look for it. It's there, waiting to be captured.

No comments: