9.18.2010

All Things Family Camp

Alex's boy scout troop does a family camp every year and although the girls and I elected not to stay overnight, I think next year we just may. Look at their sweet faces when Ken and Alex put up the tent. My resistence to NOT CAMPING EVER may be caving in.

Boy Scouts are handy creatures. They set up things like swings so little sisters and brothers will have something to do. Bella didn't want to let go or to leave for that matter.

Alex recieved his Tenderfoot rank. Not bad considering that he's been in scouts for a little over 8 months.

And here's a picture of Alex proudly pinning Ken with the rank pin. I made Ken go up and participate mostly because he truly earned it by attending Boy Scout Summer camp with the troop this year. I still haven't gotten over the sheer volume of dust they brought back with them from Camp Fleishmann.

No comments: