7.06.2007

The Boys Are Back in Town

They say "third times the charm..."...well, Alex is soooo super-duper lucky...he has all his guy friends in his class, can you believe it? We can't! Yup, they are all there. And nope, there's no picture of them...we were in a frenzied run to get to school on time with the five us freshly pressed and trying to look respectable...there's Mrs. Martinez (on the left in a black top and black and white skirt...if you double-click on the image, it'll get bigger)....the new Saintly Teacher...we've been lucky there as well...all good even dare, I say it...great teachers so far....
Alex with his friend, Ali...they've been in the same class since Kindergarten!

Note the slouched shoulder...the resigned tilt of the head...it's Third Grade, bubby, lighten up! (he's the light cap in the foreground).

And then I ran in to get a shot of the classroom...he's the kid in the back just under the globe...sitting next to his BF, Ryan in the navy shirt...He was a little embarassed to see me as I mumbled something to Mrs. Martinez about Alex being our first kid and how I just have to stop sneaking into his classroom on the first day of school to snap a photo...thus the blurriness...in my eyes and on the lens..."Ah, geez Mama I have to grow up sometime...that's my job."...Love you Bubby..."Bye Mama!"

No comments: